Veterinary Secrets Revealed, Second Edition:
Complete Canine and Feline
At-Home Pet Health Manual
Easily Care For Your Pet At Home – Treat Illnesses Confidently And Competently, Using Simple Techniques And Inexpensive Natural Ingredients… …And SaveThousands Of Dollars In Vet Bills!
Veterinary Secrets Revealed allows dog and cat owners to care for and treat their pets on their own. It doesn’t matter what category your pet’s problem fall under…
- Diseases and Illnesses, such as cancer, usually treated with conventional medications that make your pet feel worse rather than better.
- Ailments like back spasms or arthritis that reduce your pet’s ability to enjoy favorite activities.
- Behavior problems like aggression that can lead to dangerous situations in and outside your home.
Veterinary Secrets Revealed will provide all the information you need to keep your pet healthy or to improve the health of your sick pet.
And, Veterinary Secrets Revealed does it without medical jargon, without complicated procedures, and without an eye on the pharmaceutical companies’ bottom line (yes, we Vets face the same pressures as human doctors.)
Here’s what you DON’T need to use Veterinary Secrets Revealed:
- A degree in medicine (animal OR human) – the treatments are clearly explained and the steps are simple and easy to follow so you can focus on comforting your pet
- A dictionary of medical terminology – the descriptions are easy to understand and are in everyday English so there’s no risk of confusion.
- An ability to transform into one of the doctors on ER – I’ve made the descriptions so simple, you don’t even have to watch ER to be able to treat your pet!
Here’s what you DO need:
- The willingness to comfort and care for your sick or injured pet so you can alleviate pain or begin treatment before you even reach your Vet. In some cases, this could be a matter of life or death for your pet.
So if you meet or exceed these simple requirements (and really, what loving pet owner doesn’t?) then you’re ready for this…
Simple, Proven System Tackles Your Pet’s
Behavior And Health Problems – Often With
Items That Are Already In Your Home
Of course, every pet owner wants to care for a sick or injured pet.
But too often, they don’t know how. Veterinary Secrets Revealed will break down the treatment options in a step-by-step process for common ailments so you can:
- End your Pet’s Diarrhea FAST. Use a common people remedy or choose from other solutions (page 89).
- Help your Pet’s Leaking Bladder. Rid your home of the embarrassing stains and smells in your home, and rid your pet of the anxiety caused by doing something “bad” even though it was – until now! – uncontrollable (page 64).
- Find effective solutions to battle your Dog or Cat’s Cancer. I’ll show you how to get your pet’s metabolism working to defeat cancer’s progression (page 66).
- Find the specific massage points for Hip Dysplasia… if it is difficult for your pet to even get up, then find help with this massage (page 125).
- Manage your Pet’s Diabetes. Discover an inexpensive, safe supplement which can lower your diabetic pet’s insulin requirement (page 86).
- Relieve your Dog or Cat’s Constipation. Constipation can be painful and dangerous. Not only will you know how to relieve your constipated pet, you’ll also learn how to prevent it from happening again (page 77).
- Reduce Vomiting episodes. There are many reasons your pet vomits – pinpoint the cause and choose the best remedy (page 189).
- Finally ease the Ache in your Pet’s Back. Your pet will romp and play more without constant back pain (page 59).
- Eliminate painful Ear Mites safely and naturally. Ease your pet’s pain simply with common pantry items (page 96).
- Treat your Pet’s Dental Problems. Bacteria from your pet’s teeth can get into the bloodstream and cause serious heart problems – so keep the teeth clean (page 83).
- Prevent Pancreatitis or speed recovery from an attack. Quick action is necessary to save your pet’s life – here are 2 homeopathics that you can use in any attack of pancreatitis (page 169).
- At last, treat your Pet’s Arthritis at home. The top supplements to use now AND human medicines that are safe and effective (page 53).
- Treat your Hyperthyroid Cat. If your older cat is eating more, but losing weight, then he may have Hyperthyroid disease – I reveal 2 herbs effective in treating hyperthyroid cats (page 136).
Veterinary Secrets Revealed has already proven to be a BIG HIT amongst empowered pet owners.
Thousands of you are seeking better ways to care for your pets – and my book is showing you how.
Here are just a few of the hundreds of wonderful comments I’ve received for Veterinary Secrets Revealed…
To see more testimonials, click here.
Veterinary Secrets Revealed can show you how to:
- Strengthen your Pet’s failing Heart. Simple supplements to prevent and treat heart disease so your pet can stay active and happy (page 121).
- Soothe your Pet’s irritating Cough. You’ll be amazed and thankful for the first restful sleep you’ve both had since the cough started (page 79).
- Cure red, discharging, Irritated Eyes. Use this healing eye herb which can treat most eye infections WITHOUT a prescription (page 101).
- Find answers for Oily, Itchy Skin on your Dog. Use this common household vitamin if your pet has a greasy coat (page 162).
- At last discover safe, effective options for Kidney Failure. You will discover a Chinese herbal formulation that has been very effective in combating ailing kidneys (page 143).
- QUICKLY give relief from Hot Spots. Do this first if your pet has a hot spot – apply a common kitchen drink two to three times a day (page 131).
- Instantly calm Aggressive Pets. Do this so they won’t hurt others or get themselves into a dangerous fight with another aggressive animal (page 42).
- Treat an Abscess. I show you exactly what to do first to heal it at home and avoid your vet (page 37).
- STOP Stool Eating! Who wants dog-kisses from a poop-eater? Learn what ingredient you have in your cabinet that stops dogs from eating their own poop (page 94).
- Speed up your Pet’s Weight Loss. Add this supplement to your pet’s diet and watch the pounds disappear (page 164).
- Heal Pad Cracks and Paw Problems. If your pet has problems with their pads, then check this out – a topical vitamin for pad cracks and paw problems that really works (page 167). Heal your pet’s paw problems today.
- Safely treat Thyroid Disease. Learn the difference between hyperthyroid and hypothyroid disease and how to treat each effectively (page 136).
- Calm Your Senile Pet. Alleviate senility problems like insomnia and pacing at night using a safe and gentle supplement (page 178)
- Restore your Pet’s Liver health. Just like humans, our pets need a healthy liver for a healthy life. Learn to spot liver disease signs early, then use easy remedies to improve liver health – cook with this herb that will help to regenerate the liver (page 149).
Easily Care For Your Pet At Home Using Simple Techniques And Inexpensive, Natural Ingredients
With Veterinary Secrets Revealed, you will be delighted by how much you will learn and how much you can help your pet.
- How to Stop Worms that keep coming back. This food product works great for pets with recurring tapeworm infections (page 192).
- A natural solution to Treat Hairballs in Cats. This juice can break them down and stop the regurgitation (page 119).
- How to Treat your pet’s Fever. IS your pet burning up? These are MUST have remedies to treat a Fever in dogs and cats (page 104).
- A safe natural option for Treating Ringworm in Dogs and Cats. PLUS, what causes it and how you can prevent it from reoccurring (page 175).
- What to do if your Dog been diagnosed with Cushing’s Disease. Use this to lower the hormone that causes this common ailment (page 134).
- What do you do if your Pet has Itchy, red and irritated Skin. Use a common over the counter medication (page 129).
- How to deal with Noise Phobias. If your dog shakes and hides during thunderstorms, then she has a noise phobia. A simple, safe home remedy found in your fridge can solve thunderstorm phobias (page 159).
- What you can do to Stop Dandruff. Have flaky, dead skin all over your house? A surprising shampoo to eliminate dandruff in your pet (page 81).
- What to do if your dog is a “Scooter”. How to finally solve your pet’s anal gland problems at home (page 49).
- How to Dust Fleas Away – literally. Forget toxic chemicals, choose from a variety of remedies to control and prevent fleas (page 108)
- How to safely Treat Skin Allergies with a magical 10-in-one Chinese Herb. Your pet will be thrilled at the relief from constant scratching, licking, & chewing (page 44)
- What to do if your pet has Lumps or Growths. Here is how you can stimulate your pet’s immune system to get the to resolve lumps and bumps and avoid surgery (page 153).
- How to deal with Mange. You can avoid the serious and toxic veterinary medication with this topical herb (page 156).
- How to cure Separation Anxiety. Make your pet feel safe while at home alone and end destructive behavior (page 180)
- What to do for the Head Shaking & Ear Scratching pet. Put an end to ear infections with this weekly cleanser from your kitchen cabinets (page 96).
And that’s just a hint of what’s inside – there are over 1,000 remedies to these and other ailments in Veterinary Secrets Revealed, Second Edition.
Want to see what’s inside? Here is the “Table of Contents”.
Section I: Treatment Guidelines and Essentials (1)
1. How to Use This Book (2)
2. Healing the Natural Way (5)
3. Why Your Pet Gets Sick (7)
4. How to Care for a Sick Animal (10)
Drinking / Dehydration
Bathing and Cleaning
5. The At-Home Pet Health Exam (15)
Vital Statistics: Pulse and Heart Rate
Checking the pulse
The Larynx and Thyroid gland
Evaluation of the Genital and Urinary system
Checking the pulse and evaluating blood pressure
Mucous Membrane Color
6. Pet Health Exam Guide and Worksheet (26)
Capillary Refill Time
7. Essential First Aid: Pet CPR (34)
Step 1: Responsiveness
Step 2: Airway
Step 3: Breathing
Step 4: Circulation
8.Essential First Aid: Pet Medicine Chest (40)
Section II: Healing Modalities (43)
9. Healing With Herbs (44)
Top 16 Herbs Used in Natural Healing
Drug Interactions, Side-Effects, and Contraindications
Herb and Conventional Drug Interactions
How to Incorporate Herbs in Treating Your Dog or Cat
10. Healing With Homeopathy (71)
History of Homeopathy
Theory of Homeopathy
Preparation of remedies and Potency Scales
Case Analysis and Choosing a Remedy
Handling and Administering Remedies
Common Homeopathic Remedies
11. Healing With Acupressure (83)
Step By Step Pet Acupressure Treatment
Phases of Treatment
Acupressure Treatments for Specific Conditions
12. Healing With Massage (92)
Types of Massage
Step By Step Pet Massage Treatment
Common Dog and Cat Conditions that benefit from Massage
Section III: Major Issues in Pet Health (98)
13. Pet Food (99)
Dog and Cat Health Problems Related to Pet Food
The Problem with Commercial Pet Foods
Reading Pet Food Labels
Toxic Pet Food Ingredients
Pet Food: Options for a Healthier Pet
Choosing a Commercial Pet Food
Advised Commercial Pet Food List
Home Diets For Health Concerns
Raw Food Diets
14. Pet Vaccinations (132)
Strong Immune System
Recommended Vaccine Regimen
Homeopathic Treatments For After Vaccination
15. Cancer Prevention in Pets (139)
Section IV: Illnesses and Remedies (143)
ABSCESSES AND BITE WOUNDS
ANAL GLAND PROBLEMS
BACK AND DISC PROBLEMS
BLADDER CONTROL PROBLEMS
CANCER: MAST CELL TUMORS
EAR INFECTIONS AND EAR MITES
EXOCRINE PANCREATIC INSUFFICIENCY (EPI)
FELINE INFECTIOUS VIRUSES
FELINE TRIAD DISEASE
FOOD ALLERGIES AND SENSITIVITIES
FUR LOSS AND SHEDDING
HYPERADRENOCORTICISM (CUSHING’S DISEASE)
HYPOADRENOCORTICISM (ADDISON’S DISEASE)
IDIOPATHIC CYSTITIS: FELINE LOWER URINARY TRAC
INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASE (IBD)
KNEE DISORDERS (ACL INJURY, PATELLAR LUXATION)
LUMPS AND BUMPS
PAD CRACKS AND PAW PROBLEMS
URINARY TRACT INFECTIONS
VON WILLEBRAND DISEASE (vWD)
WOUNDS AND LACERATIONS
Natural Pet Health Resource Listings (470)
This is book is available as an e-Book or hard copy.